Monday, May 2, 2016

So happy about my new Minion lightup toy

Hey guys, Max here. I am happy to share with you guys a video about the best birthday present ever! So, awhile ago I had my first birthday with my parents and my grandma came over a few days after to give me her gift. And although my birthday was the best. I have to say I am pretty sure that the toy my grandma got me is the best ever. For those who may not know, I love minions. Especially minions who have music and the fact that this toy also lights up is just about the best thing ever. Check it out!



Oh and please remember to subscribe to my youtube (Youtube.com/channel/TheMadMaxBlog) to see the latest videos and like me on Facebook (Facebook.com/TheMadMaxBlog/) and Follow me on Twitter (Twitter.com/Mad_Maxthedog).

No comments:

Post a Comment